We are called to a life of humility. Jesus Christ set for us an example that we should follow by washing the feet of His Disciples. This example points us to how we should express the love of God to one another and serve one another, esteeming others or preferring others better than us. This kind of humility made Jesus Christ, the God from God, the owner and Creator of all things to come down from heaven, becoming God-Man, Fully God-Fully Man in order to save us sinners… The message was delivered on April 17, 2014 during the Maundy Thursday service at Bloomfield United Methodist Church, Bloomfield, Connecticut, USA.
Latest TweetsTweets by gakinbod
Top Posts & Pages
- "Emmanuel" - Rev. Dr. Gabriel Akinbode
- Christ United Methodist Church - Sunday Service 1/30/2022
- Choice-Making in Marriage and God’s Guidance (V): Rev. Dr. Gabriel Akinbode
- Choice-Making in Marriage and God’s Guidance (IV): Rev. Dr. Gabriel Akinbode
- Choice-Making in Marriage and God’s Guidance (I): Rev. Dr. Gabriel Akinbode