This message was delivered on April 13, 2014 during the Palm Sunday service at Bloomfield United Methodist Church, Bloomfield, Connecticut, USA. The ‘Triumphal Entry’ of Jesus Christ into Jerusalem was a glorious event in His ministry. It revealed that He is the King of kings indeed. His riding on a donkey was an expression of His humility. Some characters are discussed here from the narrative of the Gospel of Matthew on this ‘Triumphal Entry.’ Watch the YouTube video to release and enjoy the blessings.
Tower of Grace Global Ministries
- Calling the Weary to Rest towerofgrace.com/2019/03/25/cal… 1 hour ago
- Christ's Second Advent: youtu.be/F0sGJH9IiOU?a via @YouTube 2 months ago
- The Food that Lasts for Eternity towerofgrace.com/2018/08/09/the… 7 months ago
- Salvation is for all! Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior today! youtu.be/LgfUTn78ubQ?a 7 months ago
- Have faith in God! Pray in faith! Receive by faith. Then , praise the Lord! youtu.be/PX9NlJYJLEA?a 8 months ago