This message was delivered on April 13, 2014 during the Palm Sunday service at Bloomfield United Methodist Church, Bloomfield, Connecticut, USA. The ‘Triumphal Entry’ of Jesus Christ into Jerusalem was a glorious event in His ministry. It revealed that He is the King of kings indeed. His riding on a donkey was an expression of His humility. Some characters are discussed here from the narrative of the Gospel of Matthew on this ‘Triumphal Entry.’ Watch the YouTube video to release and enjoy the blessings.
Tower of Grace Global Ministries
- Transgression of Zealousness for the Gospel towerofgrace.com/2018/05/04/tra… 1 month ago
- Children of God, do not relent your effort in the Lord. Stand for the truth. youtu.be/Bp9Xw3ZRSQE?a 1 month ago
- I will Give You Rest: youtu.be/uRKTwaykPjE?a via @YouTube 2 months ago
- 2018 Celebration of the Triumphal Entry of Jesus Christ into Jerusalem: youtu.be/-FtEYsDZ3Vk?a via @YouTube 2 months ago
- God has a plan for this age. Getting to know the Word of God is very important for us to make the right... youtu.be/b5N4XgL6BWY?a 4 months ago