This message was delivered on April 13, 2014 during the Palm Sunday service at Bloomfield United Methodist Church, Bloomfield, Connecticut, USA. The ‘Triumphal Entry’ of Jesus Christ into Jerusalem was a glorious event in His ministry. It revealed that He is the King of kings indeed. His riding on a donkey was an expression of His humility. Some characters are discussed here from the narrative of the Gospel of Matthew on this ‘Triumphal Entry.’ Watch the YouTube video to release and enjoy the blessings.
- There Is Hope I - Rev. Dr. Gabriel Akinbode towerofgrace.com/2020/06/01/the… via @gakinbod 2 hours ago
- Strength for the Journey: June 2020 Revival Day 1 - Rev. Dr. Gabriel Akinbode towerofgrace.com/2020/06/29/str… via @gakinbod 1 day ago
- Strength for the Journey: June 2020 Three-Day Revival (Day 2) - Rev. Dr. Gabriel Akinbode towerofgrace.com/2020/06/30/str… via @gakinbod 1 day ago
- The Mountain Remover | Rev. Dr. Gabriel Akinbode towerofgrace.com/2019/08/17/the… 10 months ago
- Christian Forgiveness towerofgrace.com/2019/08/15/chr… 10 months ago
Top Posts & Pages