At times, the road may look confusing. You turn to the right but it seems there is no way; you turn to the left and it is as if you are hitting the wall; moving forward appears impossible and the option to move backward is a temptation of absolute degradation. You need not be discouraged at this point. When you think you’ve exhausted all possibilities, remember this – you haven’t! Remember, you’ve not lost everything until you’ve lost your faith! Launch into the plan of God for you!
- God manifests to save us from sin and darkness. As many as come to Him, to them He gave power to become children of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- When God Calls You, Answer! youtube.com/watch?v=AVNqDL… towerofgrace.com/2022/05/02/chr… 5 months ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=Yj7EFb… towerofgrace.com/2020/09/02/100… 2 years ago
- Choice-Making in Marriage and God’s Guidance (V): Rev. Dr. Gabriel Akinbode youtube.com/watch?v=NfxCBt… towerofgrace.com/2020/08/31/cho… 2 years ago
- Choice-Making in Marriage and God’s Guidance (IV): Rev. Dr. Gabriel Akinbode youtube.com/watch?v=E2Zwgr… towerofgrace.com/2020/08/25/cho… 2 years ago
Top Posts & Pages